Another day I was very beautiful and splendid making my prayer, when
the scolding came with all fury ...
I said ... "My God, help me, I want to make a difference" ... and
repeated "Oh my God, help me to make a difference"
At that moment came the unexpected answer ...
"Until when will you be praying for me to do something that YOU have to do?!"
"Want to make a difference? Go and do it! Act! Think! Act! "
"Few are those who are acting and many who, like you, are praying and
asking Me to do what THEY have to do!"
It really made me think!
By the way, I'm sure God loves it when people think instead of doing things
Let us look around us and try to see how many are those who are
really making a difference... At work, at church, in the family,
at home and even in hell!
Less souls in hell means that someone is making a difference right?!
In situations where nobody stands out, is even easier! Because even
the minimum you do, will be a difference!
Making a difference is not so difficult, because few are doing it, but
also not so easy ... It will require sacrifices ...
Thinking about it, I started with my list (now I have lists for everything!)...
Things you need to do to start making a difference:
- First of all! Beware of the intentions of your heart. Your desire must be to please God and not to "show off", to draw the attention of someone or to reach a position.
- Observe, see what nobody wants to do, go ahead and do for Jesus.
- Be available and make yourself available.
- Do things without people having to tell you to do. For this you need to think and see what needs to be done.
- Do not be lazy! This is very important!
- Escape from routine. The routine can make you lazy did you know?
- Always do more than what you have been asked for. Go the extra mile.
Look at your life. Have you been making a difference in the lives of your
husband and family? In your work? In your church?
All for Jesus?
I'm still compiling my list, but I'm already working at it ... If you have more
things to add, please write your comment ...