Tuesday 10 May 2011

Task#17 for Becoming a Lovelier Woman

Versos por melannie mi alma me dice que lo quiera bien

I used to feel a great void inside of me and I didn’t know what to do to fill it.

Parties, friends, my boyfriend and even my family couldn’t fill that space. 

Sometimes out of nowhere, a great sadness, an immense anguish, would come over me and I didn’t know how to deal with that.

What’s worse is that no one could see that because it was all going on inside of me and I didn’t talk about it because I couldn’t even explain what it was!

Have you ever felt that way?

I felt that during many years and once I even went to point of thinking about suicide. I blamed my problems and worse of all was that any little thing because a huge tragedy for me- everything was out of proportion.

But friends, one day relief came!

It was unforgettable and I remember it as if it were yesterday. I wanted that God that they spoke about in church, I wanted that joy and peace that they felt and more than anything in this world I wanted to fill that void and get to know God.

I remember that I was standing in front of the church along with everyone, I don’t remember the pastor’s or people’s prayer, but I remember mine…

“My God, remember that time I said that I didn’t love you because I didn’t know you? Well, today I love you for real and I want to tell you that I love you more than anything in this world!”

It was a sincere prayer without vain repetitions. That was the day that I was baptized with the Holy Spirit.

After that I was never the same, I never felt alone or that horrible emptiness!!! He filled that void- that space was His and I didn’t know.

I think that God created us with that void inside of us that only He can fill.

Task #17 for Becoming a Lovelier Woman

“ My friend, you need to be born of God, be baptized with the Holy Spirit. Seek Him, Love Hime more than anything in this world! From today until the end of this Dare you are going to seek the baptism in the Holy Spirit more than anything in your life no matter what it takes!”

A sincere heart pleases God, be sincere in your prayers, speak the truth even if it doesn’t sound very good.

Fill that void my friend! It isn’t difficult and doesn’t have to take years to happen; the problem is that everything depends on you!

If you are already baptized in the Holy Spirit, then we are going to seek a renewal and we are going to give ourselves more and more.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...