Thursday 25 March 2010

For the Single Ladies- Saturdays


[solid_o4.jpg]



Task #13 for the Single Ladies


You know what used to drive me nuts when I was single and alone?


Saturday nights!


For me there was nothing worse than being all alone on a Saturday evening!

Look folks, it was the most depressing thing!


I felt so alone and that was the danger because I didn’t know how to deal with it.

I would give in to my thoughts… I would think about the past, old relationships, I let my mind wonder with no limits and when I least expected it, I found myself in tears and feeling pity for myself.


I didn’t have Jesus at the time, but I know that it’s not very different for those who do have Him!

For many, Saturday is marked by the same depression and devastating thoughts. The devil observes and is amused by it!


The end of such great solitude seems to be too far and impossible to reach that when the person comes back to reality, she finds herself giving more importance to the circumstances than to the voice of faith. She begins to feel weak…


This situation must change girls!

If solitude comes knocking on your door, don’t give in.


Task #13

“Plan out your Saturdays, or any other day that holds a similar effect on you.

Try to keep yourself busy. Plan an outing to the cinema with friends or another activity.


If it just so happens that you’re alone, then make use of your faith and reject all negative thoughts or memories from the past.


Don’t give in to those thoughts, don’t let your mind take control, you have the control!”



1 comment:

  1. I NEEDED TO HEAR THAT!!!!
    Dislike Saturday nights,will try to keep busy & stay FOCUSED:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...