Friday 11 November 2011

Brainwash



After I converted to the Lord Jesus, I got used to hearing old friends and family members saying that I had been brain washed… By the way, I imagine how many people have heard the same thing as I did.

And you know what?

They were and are completely right.

Before I knew the Lord Jesus, I used to do, think and say terrible things!!!

I was very unhappy. Not on the outside, but within me.

On the outside I was always smiling, but inside I as crying.

I had a lot of grudges and bitterness, people that I could never nor wanted to forgive.

I had a lot of sadness, a lot of guilt, and a lot of evil things…

After my conversion, baptism, and encounter with my God…

The terrible things that I used to feel and say, were all erased!

The grudges and bitterness were erased. I was able to forgive!

The Nanda of old was washed away and erased! It gave way to a new Nanda, better than the former one and truly happy.

They are actually right. It was a true washing, not only of the brain but also of everything else.

And you know what?!

There is nothing better than this!!!

So what do you think? Would you like this same brainwash???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...