Tuesday 17 January 2012


What should I do?

Hi, are you ok?
I have friends at school that swear a lot and I want to evangelize them. However, if I stay too close to them I fear being contaminated. What should I do? Please help me.

Dear friend,

I know very well what you are talking about as I went through something similar. This can indeed be dangerous.  If they do not want to change, then you should stay away from them.

Every time there is an opportunity, invite them but remember, ”Show me your friends and I will tell you who you are.”

PS. My list of emails is growing daily and at the moment it’s amounting to more than 120 questions. I will prepare videos so I may answer more promptly so stay tuned. Coming soon…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...