Monday 16 January 2012


Hello Mrs Nada, how are you?

I wanted you to clear up a question for me. I have a friend who is observing a young man but I know things about him that don't correspond to the attitude of a man of God. If I let her know, will I be gossiping? 
I don't want her to suffer, I really want to help her but I don't know if that's the right thing to do, please help me!
Kisses and may God continue to bless you and your husband.

Dear friend, 

If the things you know about him are true facts, in other words no "hearsay" but things that you saw, then it wouldn't be gossip if you let her know. 
In fact, when I was single I had a friend that told that my boyfriend was cheating on me and she had seen everything. She had known for quite a while but took her time in telling me, I felt very upset at her... I would have liked for her to tell me before. I hated playing the fool. 

Of course, not everyone will react the same way. Perhaps your friend will not like it, but you will be doing your part in helping her. You also need to respect her decision because it is possible that even after you telling her these things, she may still decide to stay with him...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...