Monday 2 January 2012

Should I go or not???


Hi Mrs Nanda,

“Here goes a question: I have been married for 13 years. I do everything to please my husband (he is not yet converted). I told him that I would be at the new year’s night vigil at the UCKG but he did not seem pleased with it at all.

Should I go or stay with him?

If you say no, I am going to think: I please him all year round, how hard can it be for him to come with me this once to the UCKG?

If you say yes, the accusation thought comes saying that I am pleasing my husband but not my God. It is hard…”

My dear, you did not give me many options here did you? Lol

Look; what this situation shows me is that you have a cruel doubt inside you and this is not good at all.
Friend, I am not going to tell you what you should do, that is not up to me to decide, but I will tell you something…

Whatever you decide to do, if that decision is taken in fear it will all go wrong.

But if you are sure of your decision and go in faith, without fear, with assurance that you chose right; I have no doubt that it will be a blessing!

And do you know what?

This goes for all decisions or indecisions in our lives.

Whatever you decide, do it with assurance! Go in your faith! It will be a blessing!

Doubt is the devil’s surname!

PS. If you have a question and you would like me to answer it as a “post” here where not only you will be helped but others too, write to me as a comment to this post and I will reply as soon as possible. Please avoid giving personal details.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...