Sunday 8 January 2012

I don’t want to be a sham…

Hi Mrs Nanda,

I am 18 years old and begun seeking the Holy of God not so long ago. And just as another young girl said on a previous post, during yesterday’s meeting I realized that what was missing in me was sincerity towards Him.

I opened my heart, however, when I leave the church to go home, as soon as I get there, I get myself stressed with my brothers to the extreme. And on the following week, Tuesday I end up manifesting in the church.

What can I do to stop manifesting and be completely free?

I do not want to be a sham.

I do not want to pretend that I am something I am not…Born of God!!

My beautiful,

That is an extremely important step but it is not enough. If you still manifest, this may be because you are still leaving an open door to the devil.

Cut off from your life all that is wrong. Lies, deceit, grudges, envies and everything else you find.

Look deep inside! Do a spring-cleaning!

Friend, do whatever it takes to remove all the rottenness that the devil has brought inside you.

Get revolted against that! Until when will you accept this situation?!!

Even today, right now! While reading these words, all evil is being destroyed and taken out of your life in the name of the Lord Jesus.

I determine that! Be free!

Do you believe in this? If so, let it be done!

If you do what I told you, to remove all the dirt, this evil will not come back as from today. You are free!

And let it be so to all those who read this message and believe!

How wonderful!!! I am jumping of happiness for you!!!

Friend, go in this faith and be a blessing!
Now you can surrender yourself in these 21 day fasting and be sealed!!!

It is over for the devil!!!!!



P.S. If you have a question that you would like me to answer here in the form of a "post",which will not only help you but many other people, write to me in the comment box below this post and I will be answering within my possibilities. Please avoid adding very personal details. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...