Thursday 11 November 2010

Daily cleaning...

Have you cleaned your heart today?

Having a clean heart isn’t an easy task, especially for us women who are more sensitive.

The devil works in our heart, he uses people so that these, with their words and actions come to dirty our heart.

A person can be of God, but at the same time, if the person isn’t vigilant he/she can be used by the devil to say or act in a way that can affect someone who at that moment is the devil’s target.

It is important for us to use our X-ray vision to see that the devil is behind that situation.

It’s even more important to know what the devil’s purpose is…

The devil’s target is our heart. He wants for us to have a dirty heart full of grudges, sorrows, hatred, envy, etc… for a heart like that doesn’t please our God! Even worse, a heart like that will weaken us…

For this reason, we must do our daily cleansing.

The same way we have the habit of brushing our teeth every morning (I hope so!) we must also clean our hearts of all the “dirt” nothing can accumulate, otherwise, it rots!

My friend, care for your heart as if it were a precious jewel. A clean heart is priceless!

Thus, I ask again… Have you cleaned your heart today?

5 comments:

  1. Very true Mrs Fernanda. I can see how I have been affected by things that people said or did because I was sensitive at the time. When we are weak Satan keeps sending these arrows our way, until we become defenceless and completely blind to the fact that it is he who is trying to steal our faith from us. People are not the problem, he is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have to be strong and also to not be so sensitive to the people the devil may use to target us. When I started to get more involved in the church, I was naïve under the impression that everybody would be nice always including those who hold certain positions, that they will always be polite and smiley etc. I was completely wrong for we are all human and therefore we all have different characteristics. So when I came across a situation I didn’t like, I didn’t know how to control the feelings I was experiencing within my heart. I have decided to become stronger and wiser therefore to protect my heart in situations such as these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will remind myself this everyday because it is very important and healthy to my spiritual life.Having a dirty heart is like carrying a weight upon your shoulders everywhere you go.And if we have a dirty heart God won't accept any kind of offering we give to Him.It's something that have to stick in our minds at all times. If we have a clean heart, our whole body is clean also.And on the other hand we will not be used by the devil to be weapon and cause the other person to sin who is the devil's target.

    Betty
    UK

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very true and very strong Mrs Fernanda! Daily we should clean our hearts and also our eyes; which are perceived to be the window to the soul. By doing so, we strive to ensure that our actions/words do not affect other people negatively; but rather positively instead.

    Ethnanda Manley (UK)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is very important for us to have clean hearts at all times. The devil will not have anything to accuse us of if we don't have any connections with him.On the other hand we wont be the tool used by the devil to cause people who are targeted by the devil to sin.

    Betty
    UK

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...