- Reprimanding him in front of others
- Always criticizing what he does
- Interrupting him when he is talking
- Arguing for insignificant things
- Taking away from his authority
- Not taking into consideration his opinion
- Talking about his flaws constantly
- Taking too long to get ready, making him wait for hours
- Making him go into all the stores in the mall, knowing he does not like it.
- Wanting to talk about problems when he is angry and thinking about other things
- Being super jealous and controlling
- Treating him as if he were your child and not your husband
- Being extremely sensitive and crying for everything
- Always saying no, no matter what he asks for
- When he is silent and asking him constantly what’s wrong.
I prepared this list with the help of some friends. My intention isn’t to criticize women; I just want to give advice to better the actions we take in our marriage.
Since the list is a bit long, I’ll continue in the next post.
I hope I can be of help