Tuesday 13 December 2011

On the phone…



I know that not everyone cares about this or even thought of it, but here goes my opinion for what its worth…

I remember a work colleague that I would rather jump into a swimming pool full of ice, take part in 10 aerobic classes in a day or dye my hair pink, than to call her on the phone!!!

It did not matter who was calling, when picking up the phone all discourtesy was there!! Have mercy!!!

A grumpy “Hello?”,  an exasperated “Ok then” and a “Bye” that sounded like “I can’t wait to put the phone down!”…

I then started to look at myself in regards to this too…

There are friends, that when I call (even if they don’t know it’s me calling), it’s such a loving “Hello” that you even feel happy to call them again!

Even when picking up the phone, they show the happiness and consideration they have within them!

Now my question to you is, what image do you transmit on the phone?

I will let you think about it…

We all have our bad days, but remember, the person on the other side of the phone has nothing to do with our problems…

Be gentle. Pick up the phone with a smile on your face. It does help a great deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...