Monday 29 August 2011

Is that allowed?



Dating is a difficult phase, isn’t it?

There are so many questions in mind...

Does he really love me?

Is he the right person for me?

Do I have a future with him?

Is it going to turn out o.k.?

With so much competition out there, will he stay with me even if I don’t do what he wants?

But these are only a few of the many insecurities that go through your mind, isn’t that right?

Today I’m going to go over a very important subject that many young girls are embarrassed to ask about but it’s worth discussing.

Let’s say that you are dating and the two of you even plan to get married in the future, does that mean that you can surpass certain barriers?

Absolutely not!

He can’t run his hands over your body nor can he press up against you.

And then you ask, “But why not?”

I will tell you why.

Running your hand over each other's body is a way of caressing, it’s makes part of the conjugal act. It’s what comes before. It’s the preparation that both people initiate until they reach the point of culminating the act.

That means that if you are doing that, you are initiating the conjugal act that should only exist between husband and wife.

And do you know what will probably happen?

Sooner or later you are going to go all the way. It’s like playing with fire.

The conjugal act is delightful but only when it’s done guilt free, when it is done within God’s principles and do you know what else?
The initiation stage is one of the most pleasurable parts, which is why you should save it for your husband.

If your relationships is going beyond the limits now, take action and change that situation.

God’s guidance is not meant to cut your party short, it’s for our own good. Now, whether or not you are going to believe and listen, well that’s a whole other story...



1 comment:

  1. Thank you Mrs Nanda, a lesson to learn that keeping myself for my husband- its a blessing from God and my mind will be so clear no guilt whatsoever that the devil can hold against me. Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...