Saturday 6 August 2011

Task #30 for Becoming a Lovelier Woman



You can have everything; all the comfort in the world, all of the beauty, all of the fame and success but even still be completely overwhelmed by darkness.

It’s the negative thoughts, the insecurities, pride, grudges, selfishness, fears and etc.

Due to all of this, in spite of being beautiful, all of you beauty doesn’t reflect to those around you.

You are like an ornament, beautiful on the outside but completely empty on the inside.

There lies the need for a change. But how can we change? What can we do?

That’s exactly what many people seek and try to change but nothing happens.

She seeks, seeks and seeks and nothing happens. She feels an emptiness inside of her and she doesn’t know how to fill that void.

She has been seeking wrongfully. That emptiness has an owner, but the owner isn’t a material thing, it isn’t a feeling that passes.

That emptiness is the Holy Spirit’s space.  As long as that space isn’t filled by Him, the person will always feel as though something is missing.

Task #30 for Becoming a Lovelier Woman

“You need to fill the empty space. You already know who the owner is, now it’s up to you to conquer Him.
But how do I conquer Him?
You need to be beautiful for Him. In order to be beautiful you need to get rid of everything that displeases Him: sorrows, grudges, fears, pride, insecurities, etc.
And you must empty yourself so that He can fill you. “


“The earth was without form, and void; and darkness was on the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters.” Genesis 1.2 


3 comments:

  1. Hi mrs Nanda:-D just want to say thank you. I think that GOD wants to come in but only when we are clean. In other words full of good and cleansed from evil:-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi mrs nanda, :-D from this blog I have learnt that being clean inside is even more beautiful than the physical appearance. Thank you;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mrs Nanda, That's how I felt before I received the Holy Spirit. I was so empty inside but on the outside you would have never of noticed. All the material things I had, never satisfied me. I always thought I needed my friends. It wasn't until I received the Holy Spirit to notice that is what was missing all that time. Now I can sincerely say I have peace in my heart no matter what problems I go through.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...